Friday, March 9, 2012

Update and a TRIP

This week the no processed foods went really well. I wasn't perfect for the entire week...my daughter pushed me into dinner at Paradise Bakery and I am sure they have never even HEARD of unprocessed foods.

I will try to get back to it and make progress when I get back from this trip. I am planning to work at being as good as I can at it while dependent on other for meals.

So, this trip! We are starting out in the morning and heading south on 65 with no plans...we are going to wander and see where we wind up! So excited about this! We plan to blog along the trip and let you all know how it goes!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey! You have a blog! I'm happy to be following you and hearing your updates on the healthy eating. Hubby and I are trying to be as good as we can with what were eating and it really has been quite a challenge. It's not just the taste, but it's so easy to whip up something pre packaged and horrible for you! Maybe following you will help keep me better inspired. :)

    And you are taking a trip just the way I have always wanted too! Have fun and keep us updated on where you go!

    ReplyDelete